he is the best show details he is the best
by leoradouglas on Feb 2nd, 2015

I'm very grateful to have him as my physician. He is smart, honest and caring.I trust him completely. We need more like him in our world.

Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
Jul 19th, 2012

Dr Yeh is our son's pediatrician; as a doctor he is excellent in knowledge and skills and as a person, he is compassionate and wise. A gift to those he serves...

Dr. Yeh is an excellent physician show details Dr. Yeh is an excellent physician
Mar 9th, 2012

We are very happy with the care we have received from Dr. Yeh. He spends quality time with us and he has an excellent bedside manner. Love the staff, as well.

Oct 30th, 2011

Dr.Yeh is a caring and compassionate doctor. In 15 years I have never felt rushed. He is wonderful with children and adolescents, my children love him. He has guided me through what cancer treatment I should follow. I feel so fortunate that we have found such a special and caring doctor.

This doc is to be trusted! show details This doc is to be trusted!
Jun 28th, 2011

I switched to Dr. Yeh because my first ped did not travel to the hospital where I had my babies. I have never looked back and have been completely happy with his staff and Dr. Yeh from Day 1. We have seen him in sick times and in well and he always thorough, human and knowledgeable.