Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Yeung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Yeung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Flambeau Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Yeung practice?
Dr. Joseph Yeung practices Ophthalmology near Minocqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Park Falls, WI.
See Minocqua Ophthalmologists.