A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Yeung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Yeung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Flambeau Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Yeung MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Yeung practices Ophthalmology near Minocqua, WI.
See Minocqua Ophthalmologists.