A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Yeung, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Yeung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Flambeau Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Yeung MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Yeung practices Ophthalmology near Minocqua, WI.
See Minocqua Ophthalmologists.