A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Yi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Hyo-Goo Yi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Yi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Yi practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
See Buena Park Primary Care Doctors.