A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Younger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Younger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Younger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Younger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Younger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph DR Younger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Younger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Younger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Younger practices Ophthalmology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Ophthalmologists.