Learn more about Dr. Joseph Younger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Younger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younger
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Younger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Younger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Younger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Younger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph DR Younger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Younger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Younger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Younger practices Ophthalmology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Ophthalmologists.