A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yu, Fellow of the American Gastroenterological Association is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Yu MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Yu practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Yu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near South Portland, ME.
See South Portland Internists and South Portland Gastroenterologists.