A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Yusin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Yusin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yusin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Yusin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yusin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stephen Yusin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Yusin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Yusin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Yusin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Internists.