A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zabner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zabner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zabner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabner graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Zabner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lublin Zabner MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Zabner practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zabner has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zabner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists, Iowa City Critical Care Practitioners, and Iowa City Pulmonologists.