A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zabramski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zabramski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zabramski, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Ruptured Aneurysm
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabramski graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zabramski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Martin Zabramski MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Zabramski practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zabramski has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zabramski practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurological Surgeons.