A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zachariah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zachariah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zachariah, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachariah graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Zachariah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kudilil Zachariah DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Zachariah practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zachariah has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zachariah practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Infectious Disease Doctors.