Dr. Joseph Zadeh DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
I am a cancer survivor and I've seen numerous doctors(15) over the course of my cancer treatment(s). Of all the doctors/specialists that have worked with me; Dr Zadeh hands down is the best Doctor. The ease that which you can have a conversation with him, the time he takes with you & the treatment plan that Dr Zadeh puts you on that actually helps and works are just a few things that he does so well that makes him an amazing doctor. In my mind Dr Zadeh reminds me of the doctors that signed the United States Constitution at the birth of this great nation(over half of the signers of the US Constitution were doctors) men who actually cared about his fellow man/woman. This great country of ours needs more doctors like Dr.Zadeh. The staff are also great and caring

October 23rd, 2015
Worth Any Drive
The first thing I will say is that I drive over 45 minutes just to see Dr. Zadeh. His amazing staff makes you feel at home the minute you arrive. Dr. Zadeh actually took the time to really get to know me and understand me as a person, not just another patient like I felt when going into the standard Doc in a Box. As far as the care I received, the three times I have seen him he has treated the root of my illness and not just the symptoms which is what my previous primary care physician did time and time again.

July 15th, 2015
This is the first time I met a doctor that has spent more than 5 mins with me and left. He was very knowledgeable about numerous things and has helped me through many illnesses and injuries. I truly believe that he is here to help others be the best person that they can be.

September 4th, 2014
Saved my daughter
I had been seeing Dr. Zadeh for pain management, but he seemed so smart that I asked him about my daughter's eczema. My husband and I were beside ourselves. Our daughter had been in the hospital off and on for a year and was going to flunk first grade. She had infection after infection due to her eczmea, her skin was sloughing off. We had dealt with this for years. We talked about alternative therapies, but the specialists didn't seem to listen. . So I just asked Dr. Zadeh what he knew about eczema. He said that eczema can be due to diet or heavy metals, and he researched what metals (lead and nickel) were most likely to cause eczema when I finally brought my daughter in. He examined her, saw her dental fillings, and said, "Those fillings need to come out. ." I resisted putting my daughter through it, but Dr. Zadeh was so insistent that we replace the fillings that we took them out. It turns out the fillings were 90% nickel. My daughter was getting showered with nickel every time she ate. We discussed chelating the nickel out, but he wanted to see if my daughter improved on her own, and she did. The powerful drugs she was getting were reduced weekly, she was getting poison to treat poison, and she is off everything now. My daughter saw Dr. Zadeh one time and he charged us $75, and he was infinitely more helpful than the dozen specialists we saw and the thousands that they charged. Our daughter didn't flunk the first grade due to absenteeism. Thank God I asked him.

July 22nd, 2013
Patient
I had an excellent experience at Dr. Zadehs office the last time i was there. His new staff is so friendly and willing to help. He has moved to a new location which is really conveinient and not by all the construction!! (which we all know is a blessing!) I walked into the office and was seen within 10 minuets of my appointment time. Dr. Zadeh sat down with me and discussed all my needs and concerns and also gave me ideas on things to do at home that could really help! He is so knowledgeable on what to do to HELP me, instaed of just giving me meds and seeing the next person. He really cares about his patientrs and thats why i would recommend him to EVERYONE! Thank you Dr Z for making me feel BETTER. You're the greatest!

March 17th, 2013
BEST DR EVER!!!
Dr Zadeh has been treating me and my whole family for about a year now. I have the utmost respect for him. He makes you feel very comfortable like we have been lifelong friends. I was amazed by his knowledge in many different areas. My first visit there he asked me several questions about my personality and had me pegged immediately as if he had known me forever. He actually listens to his patients. He will spend up to an hour with each of his patients providing the best accurate care and treatment. His staff his professional and friendly. I was offered drinks and snacks as soon as I walked in. His office is spacious and beautiful with several waiting areas, there's even a 3-D tv! Anyone looking for a new dr, look no farther!!!

June 8th, 2016