Internist, General Practitioner

Marine Creek Estates
3813 Shadydell Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76135
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  horrible  |  show details
by jessica b. on Jan 14th, 2014

Horrible. He is the most unproffessional dr I have ever encountered. He intrudes into your personal life..makes sexual advances to his female patients..gossips and breaks hippa laws asking questions about other patients during your visit..will give medicine based on who you know and what he can gain from the situation. He by far is the most disgusting disgrace of a dr I have ever seen. If you want to feel violated and treated like you are in high school and not in a proffessional setting and have your privacy violated. Hes the one to see. Maybe if u go in offering to sexually please him...he will throw you some extra oxy under the table. Just a tip. Disgusting old fat man

|  Patient  |  show details
by Jaime Harper on Jul 22nd, 2013

I had an excellent experience at Dr. Zadehs office the last time i was there. His new staff is so friendly and willing to help. He has moved to a new location which is really conveinient and not by all the construction!! (which we all know is a blessing!) I walked into the office and was seen within 10 minuets of my appointment time. Dr. Zadeh sat down with me and discussed all my needs and concerns and also gave me ideas on things to do at home that could really help! He is so knowledgeable on what to do to HELP me, instaed of just giving me meds and seeing the next person. He really cares about his patientrs and thats why i would recommend him to EVERYONE! Thank you Dr Z for making me feel BETTER. You're the greatest!

|  BEST DR EVER!!!  |  show details
by nothing but admiration for dr zadeh on Mar 17th, 2013

Dr Zadeh has been treating me and my whole family for about a year now. I have the utmost respect for him. He makes you feel very comfortable like we have been lifelong friends. I was amazed by his knowledge in many different areas. My first visit there he asked me several questions about my personality and had me pegged immediately as if he had known me forever. He actually listens to his patients. He will spend up to an hour with each of his patients providing the best accurate care and treatment. His staff his professional and friendly. I was offered drinks and snacks as soon as I walked in. His office is spacious and beautiful with several waiting areas, there's even a 3-D tv! Anyone looking for a new dr, look no farther!!!

|  Stay Away From Dr. Zadeh & Passport Health  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2013

I went to Passport Health and Dr. Zadeh for a pre-deployment physical prior to going overseas in support of the US Army. The nurses at Passport Health were unprofessional and gossiped the entire time during my examination. Prior to my urinalysis, one of them began groping my pants to make sure my pockets were empty without any explanation. During the hearing test, the technician had his cell phone on and it rang, causing a side tone in my earphones and interrupting the test. During the EKG, the machine was apparently hooked up wrong because it generated an abnormal report, which resulted in me having to see a cardiologist, who said my EKG was perfectly normal. The cardiologist reviewed the EKG report generated by Passport Health and compared it with the report his EKG machine generated and concluded that Passport Health's EKG machine was either out of calibration or the leads were connected improperly. The Passport Health staff also lost my blood work, messed up the seal on my urinalysis, AND lost some of my forms for the Department of Defense. Dr. Zadeh spent all of two minutes examining me for the "physical" he was supposed to administer. I never even so much as removed my wrist watch, much less any article of clothing. Two WEEKS later, when I finally got the Doctor's report back, he noted on the report that I had an abnormal growth on my genitalia, causing me to have to go to another doctor and get an entirely new physical. This doctor - ladies, pay attention - gave my genitalia a clean bill of health. Dr. Zadeh and his staff at Passport Health are unprofessional and profoundly incompetent. I am initiating inquiries to determine if they violated any laws or ethical standards in their handling of my situation.