Internist, General Practitioner

354 Glade Rd
Ste 100
Euless, TX 76039
817-803-3244
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  horrible  |  show details
by jessica b. on Jan 14th, 2014

Horrible. He is the most unproffessional dr I have ever encountered. He intrudes into your personal life..makes sexual advances to his female patients..gossips and breaks hippa laws asking questions about other patients during your visit..will give medicine based on who you know and what he can gain from the situation. He by far is the most disgusting disgrace of a dr I have ever seen. If you want to feel violated and treated like you are in high school and not in a proffessional setting and have your privacy violated. Hes the one to see. Maybe if u go in offering to sexually please him...he will throw you some extra oxy under the table. Just a tip. Disgusting old fat man

|  Patient  |  show details
by Jaime Harper on Jul 22nd, 2013

I had an excellent experience at Dr. Zadehs office the last time i was there. His new staff is so friendly and willing to help. He has moved to a new location which is really conveinient and not by all the construction!! (which we all know is a blessing!) I walked into the office and was seen within 10 minuets of my appointment time. Dr. Zadeh sat down with me and discussed all my needs and concerns and also gave me ideas on things to do at home that could really help! He is so knowledgeable on what to do to HELP me, instaed of just giving me meds and seeing the next person. He really cares about his patientrs and thats why i would recommend him to EVERYONE! Thank you Dr Z for making me feel BETTER. You're the greatest!

|  BEST DR EVER!!!  |  show details
by nothing but admiration for dr zadeh on Mar 17th, 2013

Dr Zadeh has been treating me and my whole family for about a year now. I have the utmost respect for him. He makes you feel very comfortable like we have been lifelong friends. I was amazed by his knowledge in many different areas. My first visit there he asked me several questions about my personality and had me pegged immediately as if he had known me forever. He actually listens to his patients. He will spend up to an hour with each of his patients providing the best accurate care and treatment. His staff his professional and friendly. I was offered drinks and snacks as soon as I walked in. His office is spacious and beautiful with several waiting areas, there's even a 3-D tv! Anyone looking for a new dr, look no farther!!!