A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zamor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamor graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Zamor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Mary Immaculate
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ludovic Zamor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Zamor practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zamor has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zamor practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.