A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zamor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamor
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamor graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Zamor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Mary Immaculate
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ludovic Zamor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Zamor practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zamor has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zamor practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.