A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zarzour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zarzour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarzour
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zarzour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zarzour, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarzour graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarzour has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alfred Zarzour MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Zarzour practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zarzour has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zarzour practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.