A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zarzour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zarzour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zarzour, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarzour graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarzour has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alfred Zarzour MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Zarzour practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zarzour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zarzour practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.