Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Cataract surgery Well done !!! show details Cataract surgery Well done !!!
by N.A.K. on Jun 25th, 2015

Went to see DR Zarzour because I could not see while driving at night. DR Zarzour examined my eyes and my retina HE told me I have Cataract in both eyes and needed surgery . I agreed and his kind staff did all the preparations for my cataract surgery. DR Zarzour did my surgery with great success . Thank you DR Zarzour and God bless.

by O.E. on Apr 19th, 2015

Went to DR Zarzour for Cataract operation referred by my pastor DR Zarzour did a perfect job in removing my Cataract in both eyes surgically . I thank DR Zarzour for perfect surgery and I thank also his nice staff GOD BLESS

Mar 9th, 2015

He is fantastic

SAVED $850.00 DOLLARS show details SAVED $850.00 DOLLARS
by Buddy C. on Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Zarzour is the most HONEST eye doctor I have ever been to. Dr. Zarzour did a complete check up on my eyes and told me my prescription glasses did not need to be changed this year. A different eye doctor I saw a week before, told me I need new glasses and it would cost $850 dollars. My neighbor told me to see Dr. Z because he is honest. Sure enough, saved lots of money.

Crossed Eyes Fixed !! show details Crossed Eyes Fixed !!
by Amanda on Feb 6th, 2015

Took our 4 year old girl to see him. She has crossed eyes. He took so much time with us and treated her so kindly. Dr. Zarzour joked with her and played with her during the exam to put her at ease. He answered all our questions in easy to understand terms. Best of all he treated the crossed eyes with glasses instead of surgery.

Saved My Dad's Life show details Saved My Dad's Life
by Judy on Feb 4th, 2015

We went to see Dr. Z for "bump" on eye lid. Dr. Z diagnosed skin cancer on the eye lid and my dad got treatment early that saved his life. Otherwise the skin cancer can spread to the rest of the body.

PINK EYES show details PINK EYES
by S.R. on Feb 4th, 2015

I VISITED DR ZARZOUR'S OFFICE WITH MY TWO CHILDREN BECAUSE BOTH HAD EYE INFECTION WHICH DR ZARZOUR DIAGNOSED THE INFECTION AS PINK EYES HE TREATED MY KIDS SUCCESSFULLY . THANK YOU DR ZARZOUR GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR STAFF.

Very Kind and Patient doctor show details Very Kind and Patient doctor
by Kelly on Feb 3rd, 2015

Very patient and kind doctor. Takes his time and answers all questions in detail. "Joe" from January 30 your review is wrong about the payment policy. I did not have a problem with payment policy. I was called several days before my appointment to confirm date and time and payment options. The office does take checks and money order and other forms of payment.

Could not wish for a better Ophthamologist show details Could not wish for a better Ophthamologist
by Doris R Seitz on Jan 27th, 2015

If there was a 5 star rating I would gladly give it. A wonderful doctor who takes time explaining and answering all questions in great depth.

A show details A
by :) on Oct 1st, 2014

Dr. Zarzour is the greatest eye doctor. He is patient and very understanding. when i had pink eye, he treated me as quickly as possible.

BEST EYE SURGEN I EVER MET !!! show details BEST EYE SURGEN I EVER MET !!!
by BEN,C.K on Jun 8th, 2014

Referred by my church took my six year old son to DR Zarzour to find out how come my son eyes are not straight DR Zarzour told me my son has Lazy eyes and need surgery . His staff made all the arrangements with the hospital . DR Zarzour did the lazy eye surgery perfectly and all my family were so happy with the results. Thank you DR Zarzour and GOD BLESS YOU and your staff.

MY 5yrs old SON LAZY EYES GONE WOW !!! show details MY 5yrs old SON LAZY EYES GONE WOW !!!
by cohen RW on May 5th, 2014

Took my 5yrs old son to DR Zarzour upon recommendation of my church pastor mr English DR ZARZOUR did the surgery at cy-fair hospital with great great results . Thank you DR ZARZOUR n thank you STAFF for job well done . God bless you DR ZARZOUR and God Bless hiss Staff !!!

HE IS THE BEST show details HE IS THE BEST
by goldy,R on Mar 10th, 2014

DR ZARZOUR IS THE BEST EYE SURGEON I EVER FOUND . HE IS TRULY NUMBER ONE . DID MY CATARACT SURGERY WITH GREAT SUCCESS HANDS OF AN ANGEL YES HANDS OF AN ANGEL . I DO THANK YOU DR ZARZOUR AND THANK YOUR GREAT STAFF AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Great Eye Doctor !!! show details Great Eye Doctor !!!
by SHARON. G.B on Feb 7th, 2014

DR Zarzour did my Cataract perfect very kind and a professional eye surgeon with great efficient staff who helped me a lot . THANK YOU DR zarzour for a surgery WELL DONE 111 GOD BLESS YOU and your staff.

HE is A doctor !!! show details HE is A doctor !!!
by Harry,C. on Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr Zarzour did lazy eye surgery for my son very well done Dr Zarzour and your staff are also great . Just few words to tell you thank you Dr ZArzour and God Bless.

We need more Eye surgeons like Dr Zarzour. show details We need more Eye surgeons like Dr Zarzour.
by ERIC,S on Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr Zarzour did my cataract surgery in my both eyes perfectly plus DR Zarzour has great kind staff. Thanks a million Dr Zarzour and God Bless all of you.

Lazy eyes gone for ever !!! show details Lazy eyes gone for ever !!!
by Rachael,G on Nov 1st, 2013

Took my daughter to DR Zarzour the eye surgeon because my daughter has blue lazy eyes . What can I say more than DR Zarzour and his staff are caring and very kind and wonderful people .The Lazy eyes were 100% successful thank GOD and DR Zarzour and my daughter is so happy with her new look spending hours in front of the mirror !!!!

He has permission from the LORD !!! show details He has permission from the LORD !!!
by SAM.W..K. on Sep 28th, 2013

DR Zarzour has permission from the LORD to make miracles in his office at CY-FAIR Hospital. .I can see perfect again after DR zarzour did my cataract surgery for me thank you LORD and thank you DR zarzour for great surgery GOD bless you and your staff.

Cataracts gone! show details Cataracts gone!
by G. M. on Sep 9th, 2013

A wonderful, professional, understanding doctor - everything was explained to me in a clear and understandable manner. I can see clearly now for the first time years - the surgeries were a breeze. Dr. Zarzour is a miracle worker!

DR ZARZOUR SAVED MY LIFE. HALLELUIAH show details DR ZARZOUR SAVED MY LIFE. HALLELUIAH
by Ramsey ,A on Aug 27th, 2013

My sight all of a sudden disappeared for twenty seconds or so and everything around me was black and got blind for the same time and after 20seconds or so my sight suddenly came back . THE same thing happened again at night I got scared and start reading my bible .and IN the morning I called my church and ashed my priest if he knows an eye doctor and he told me about that miracle young brilliant doctor . so I called DR Zarzour's office and met with DR Zarzour he examined me well and I told him what happened to my eyes yesterday and how I went blind for few seconds only and ,after examination he looked at me and said go direct to that cardiologist and his staff took an emergency appointment for me . Went the same day to the cardiologist and after several test etc. he told me you know that DR Zarzour saved your life because both your arteries in your neck are blocked and a massive stroke is just waiting to occur its only a matter of time and that's the reason you got blind for few seconds . I went to the hospital and an emergency surgery was done to my necks and now I am much better and even my headaches are gone. With the power of prayer I was saved from death by that miracle eye doctor thank you DR Zarzour for saving my life my family needs me and God bless you.

TREATED MY CATARACTS show details TREATED MY CATARACTS
Aug 8th, 2013

Nice personality. He did a wonderful job removing my cataracts. No pain and healed fast.

If you get fired from a doctor's office. show details If you get fired from a doctor's office.
by S.R. on Jul 26th, 2013

If you get terminated from a doctor's office, it means that this patient is a very rude person and he/she should not trash doctors on the internet!!!!!! My family and I have been going to Dr Zarzour for 11 years. He and his staff are great, caring and loving people. We love you Dr. Zarzour! And furthermore, to people who go to the doctors' offices and bring all their kids to the waiting room because they have no babysitters or don't want to pay for one and their kids trash the waiting room, while theirs moms are sitting doing nothing and the other patients are annoyed by this misbehavior, get mad when the staff tell them to please control their kids!!!! God bless you Dr Zarzour and kudos!!!!!!

CARING , FANTASTIC & ONLY HAD PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH DR ZARZOUR !! show details CARING , FANTASTIC & ONLY HAD PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH DR ZARZOUR !!
by sopfia,k on Jul 24th, 2013

My baby who is 8 M old scratched his cornea badly I went to his GP and she sent me directly to DR zarzour, the eye surgeon .DR Zarzour was fantastic ,incredible and very sharp young eye doctor. He took care of my baby ,as if his own ,I had to see him couple of times more and HE and his staff were always friendly and caring. never had a terribly long wait even when they were very busy furthermore never had any problems with billing mistakes and they handled my insurance perfectly . I am now taking my 5-yrs old son who has a lazy eyes to see DR zarzour so he can do the eye surgery and fix his lazy eyes problems !!!Also my husband & I took appointment to see DR zarzour..

HALLELUIAH HALLELUIAH HALLELUIAH !!!!! show details HALLELUIAH HALLELUIAH HALLELUIAH !!!!!
by nadia on Jun 23rd, 2013

Thank you Jesus finally I found an eye doctor with the healing power of Jesus Halleluiah !!! what a nice and brilliant young eye doctor thank you Jesus.

in the spirit of jesus show details in the spirit of jesus
by ve.m on May 23rd, 2013

my church sent me to dr.zarzour because my child had shaking eyes. went to few eye doctors but no one knew why is he shaking his eyes. we spent a lot of time and money with no answer to this problem. dr.zarzour was warm and caring he did a full eye examination on my child and I noticed tears in dr.zarzour eyes and recommended mri-at once- after he found swelling of the nerves of the eyes. the mri was positive which means dr.zarzour was correct and my child had a brain tumor discovered by that young miracle eye doctor in the name of jesus brain surgery was done successfully just in time to remove the brain tumor. if we waited any longer our child would have died in the name of jesus. we pray every day that we found that young miracle eye doctor in the name of jesus.

KUDOS !! Finally got a cure for my red eye. show details KUDOS !! Finally got a cure for my red eye.
May 20th, 2013

I had been going to a different eye doctor for several months but my eye was always red. That other doctor tried everything it seems. Then my co worker told me about Dr. Z. Went to see Dr. Z for a second opinion and he was able to cure the problem once and for all. I sure am glad to have finally found this doctor. Wish I found him sooner.

Caring, Smart and Honest show details Caring, Smart and Honest
May 16th, 2013

We took our 4 year old for a second opinion for cross eyes/lazy eye. My son was told by a different eye doctor that he needed eye muscle surgery right away. Dr. Zarzour examined my son and did a full work up. He gave us the correct prescription for glasses and told us to do patching. With these simple techniques my son avoided surgery that was expensive and had very serious complications. Thank god for Dr. Zarzour for taking time to talk to us and explain our options and being honest and conservative. Dr. Zarzour does everything he can to treat patients medically and tries to avoid surgery if at all possible.

DR ZARZOUR AN ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF OPHTHALMOLOGY UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI. show details DR ZARZOUR AN ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF OPHTHALMOLOGY UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI.
by S.R. on Apr 23rd, 2013

DR ZARZOUR A GREAT DOCTOR SAVED MY BABY LIFE. YES I FINALLY AN EYE DOCTOR THAT KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. MY BABY HAS EYES THAT WONDER AND WONDER AND SHAKES .TOOK MY BABY TO TEN EYE DOCTORS WITHOUT SUCCESS OF FINDING THE REASON. MY NEIGHBOR TOLD ME TO SEE DR ZARZOUR WHICH I DID THANK GOD I DID . DR ZARZOUR TOOK HIS TIME TO DIAGNOSE HIS EYES and WHEN I LOOKED AT DR ZARZOUR HE HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES AND REQUESTED AN IMMEDIATE CT.SCAN . THE NEXT VISIT THE RESULT WERE IN AND I FOUND WHY DR ZARZOUR HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES MY BABY HAD BRAIN TUMOR THAT CAUSED THE WANDERING EYES.I THANK GOD EVERY SECOND THAT I CAME TO THAT YOUNG BRILLIANT GENIUS EYE DR.

A MIRACLE DOCTOR show details A MIRACLE DOCTOR
by T.A.K. on Mar 25th, 2013

DR ZARZOUR DISCOVERED THAT I HAVE HIGH PRESSURE IN MY EYES THAT ALMOST BLINDED ME DR ZARZOUR IS TREATING ME FOR THIS SNEAKY DISEASE THAT BLIND YOU SLOWLY .WHAT CAN I SAY MORE THAN GOD BLESS YOU DR ZARZOUR !!! WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO MY CHURCH.

Editorial review from Citysearch show details Editorial review from Citysearch
    by vec1556992015 at Citysearch on Feb 24th, 2013 on citysearch.com

IN THE SPIRIT OF TX DR ZARZOUR SAVED ME FROM BLINDNESS DR ZARZOUR IS THE ONLY EYE DOCTOR WHO DIAGNOSED MY GLUCOMA AFTER FIVE OTHER EYE DOCTORS MISS-DIAGNOSED MY HORRIBLE EYE DISEASE THAT CAUSE BLINDNESS HE & HIS STAFF ARE CARING .I AM WILLING TO WAIT TEN HOURS IN HIS OFFICE DR ZARZOUR IS WORTH IT GOD BLESS YOU !!!

God bless DR Zarzour show details God bless DR Zarzour
    Feb 23rd, 2013

with the help of DR ZARZOUR I avoided BLINDNESS .DR Zarzour was the first ophthalmologist who found out that I have Glucoma after I went to five different eye doctors with no val . DR Zarzour is treating me for this horrible disease that cause blindness .GOD BLESS YOU DR ZARZOUR my family and I thank you!!!!

GOD BLESS! show details GOD BLESS!
    Apr 1st, 2012

IN THE SPIRIT OF TEXAS I am 85 yrs old with very poor vision I was referred to Dr Zarzour by my church after diagnoses Dr Zarzour explained to me that I have cataract in both eyes and needed surgery. his office did all the work to set me for surgery Dr Zarzour did one eye and few weeks later did the other eye OH MY GOD WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN MY VISION AFTER SURGERY thank you Dr Zarzour

ZARZOUR DOES MIRACLES show details ZARZOUR DOES MIRACLES
    Mar 8th, 2012

I took my twin daughters to DR Zarzour in Houston because they have lazy eyes since birth. After Dr Zarzour checked their eyes surgery appointment was made at Cyfair out-patient surgery dept. Surgery was successfully done on both the eyes of my daughters with no signs anymore of lazy eye but perfect beautiful gorgeous eyes "GOD BLESS YOU DR ZARZOUR " for a miracle well done perfect surgery job we love you and will never forget you Dr Zarzour.

Feb 20th, 2012

very caring and compassionate doctor. He was very competent and took time to ansewr questions and fully explain procedures . i would whole- heartedly recommend this dr.

Doesn`t deserve the bad rep on Citysearch show details Doesn`t deserve the bad rep on Citysearch
    by melepitre at Citysearch on Sep 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

5 years ago, my son, at 3 months old, scratched my cornea with his razor sharp baby fingernails. I went to my GP, and she sent me directly to Dr. Zarzour. He was fantastic. He relieved my discomfort and patched my eye. I had to see him 2 more times afterwards and he and his staff were always accommodating and friendly. I never had a terribly long wait even when they were busy, and I never had any problems with billing mistakes. I am now taking my 3-year-old son, who has a lazy eye, to see him, and once again have only had pleasant experiences. I am scheduling eye exams for myself and my husband with him as well. There is nothing to worry about when seeing this doctor. He is professional, as is his staff. As a matter of fact, I was rather shocked when my pediatrician, who has seen him himself, said that he had heard about staff problems but had never experienced them.

by melepitre at Citysearch on Sep 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Miracle Worker show details Miracle Worker
    by SusanDupre at Citysearch on Jul 21st, 2011 on citysearch.com

My son has been in glasses since age 2. After moving to Texas in 2008, his eye sight in his left eye began to worsen. He could only see shadows. We went to Dr. Coats in Houston and were told that there basically was nothing we could do. An eye doctor reccommended Dr. Zarzour, and now my litte guy sees 2020 with both eyes wearing eye glasses of course. We continually use drops in his good eye to dialate it, so he strengthens the bad one. We will do so until he is around nine he`s 7.5 now. Our visits are in and out with minimal weight time. The staff is always giving him a lollipop on our way out. I have no idea what any bad review would be - everyone has a bad day - maybe they caught the staff on one of those days. We however, are keeping Dr. Zarzour!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
    my daughter show details my daughter
    Apr 8th, 2011

my 8 year old daughter has lazy a eye she was born with it . At work they referred me to dr zarzour as a specialist in this field . i took my daughter and went to visit dr zarzour he checked my daughter eyes and he schedule her for surgery at Cy-Fair Hospital and he did the surgery . my daughter is doing fine and looks better then ever and the kids at school don't tease her anymore.. thanks dr zarzour for an excellent operation..

DOCTOR JOSEPH ZARZOUR MD show details DOCTOR JOSEPH ZARZOUR MD
    Jan 25th, 2011

I TOOK MY MOTHER TO DOCTOR ZARZOUR TO GET HER LEFT EYE CHECKED OUT BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING FROM IT. HE SAID SHE WOULD NEED SURGERY ON IT. HE DID THE SURGERY AND IT WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL SHE COULD FINNALY SEE OUT OF HER LEFT EYE. THANK YOU DR ZARZOUR !! STAFF THERE WERE EXCELLENT .. WAIT TIME WAS WORTH EVERY MIN IN THE WAITING ROOM. GREAT RESULTS. !!

For all who think the ""staff"" is incompetant!!! show details For all who think the ""staff"" is incompetant!!!
    by fedupwithrudeppl at Citysearch on Mar 17th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I have worked at the office for quite some years many of the patients are mislead, I am probably the \"\"staff\"\" that you are referring to. We are told by the billing advisor on how to handle the cash and receipts. It is not us personally. I am writing this to clear the \"\"staff\"\"`s incompetance. We are not incompetant and we would appreciate the public people if they can learn to come into the office with a brighter attitude. We get the ugly side of the patients because they are upset with thier policy and benefits. If you don`t like what you have to pay then maybe look for a better policy. Also be honest people when you get a bill from a Dr`s office will you actually pay it...no and because of people like that we are forced to take payment first. It may not be right or fair to the ones that do, but face it this is the way alot of people are and since we are privately owned we can not afford to lose out money that is paying for many of our families. Now take the time to actually put yourself in our situation, wouldn`t you collect your money up front if that is how you got paid So before any of you write ugly comments on the \"\"staff\"\" again think about how you treated us as well. We can be just as mean as some of you are but we choose not to. I am fed up with the rudeness of how people are and demanding and disrespectful but yet still expect for us to treat you right. You treat others as you want to be treated, give an attitude expect one back take a look at yourselves before running off and popping your mouth to the public!!!!

by fedupwithrudeppl on Mar 17th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I have worked at the office for quite some years many of the patients are mislead, I am probably the "staff" that you are referring to. We are told by the billing advisor on how to handle the cash and receipts. It is not us personally. I am writing this t

by loshman on Feb 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

by HD500 on Feb 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
    by HD500 at Citysearch on Feb 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

This doctor is great!!I took my mom for an eye exam since she had been complaining about not seeing very well with her glasses and was suffering from headaches. Much to my surprise, Dr.Zarzour did all of the tests and procedures himself. I never dealt with a technician or any nurses. The entire visit was one on one. After the exam he concluded that her prescription was incorrect for her eyes and that is why she had been complaining. After receiving her new glasses, she said that for the first time after many years she could see without any problems and since then she has not suffered from anymore headaches. He was very patient and answered all of our questions. We had an excellent experience and he is a wonderful doctor.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
    terrible staff show details terrible staff
    by loshman at Citysearch on Feb 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Zarzour is an excellent doctor but the front staff are terrible. When ask if more than a receipt can be given out for reinbursement I was told no and they would have to ask someone in the office. It took forever to get things done, I hope the doctor is aware of the staff incompetence.

by samir50 on Oct 20th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
    Fantastic Eye doctor, saved my babies life show details Fantastic Eye doctor, saved my babies life
    by free advice at Citysearch on Oct 20th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I have finally found an eye doctor that knows what he is doing. I had been to many eye doctors and they could never find out the problem with my child. My baby is 18 months old and had eyes that were not straight and they would shake. I took my baby to several eye doctors who told me ""nothing was wrong and she would outgrow this"". Dr. Zarzour took the time to do the best exam and history that any doctor has done and ordered an emergency CT scan that showed that my baby had a very serious and deadly brain tumor. Dr. Zarzour discovered this brain tumor by his eye exam and saved my babies life. She had brain surgery and is now doing well. The wandering and shaking eyes have resolved. According to the neurosurgeon, if Dr. Zarzour did not discover this tumor in time, my baby would have died in a few weeks.