Ophthalmologist (eyes), Surgical Specialist
11301 Fallbrook Dr
Ste 124
Steeplechase Corner, Houston, TX 77065
281-469-3340
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
 |  HE IS THE BEST  |  show details
by goldy,R on Mar 10th, 2014

DR ZARZOUR IS THE BEST EYE SURGEON I EVER FOUND . HE IS TRULY NUMBER ONE . DID MY CATARACT SURGERY WITH GREAT SUCCESS HANDS OF AN ANGEL YES HANDS OF AN ANGEL . I DO THANK YOU DR ZARZOUR AND THANK YOUR GREAT STAFF AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

|  Great Eye Doctor !!!  |  show details
by SHARON. G.B on Feb 7th, 2014

DR Zarzour did my Cataract perfect very kind and a professional eye surgeon with great efficient staff who helped me a lot . THANK YOU DR zarzour for a surgery WELL DONE 111 GOD BLESS YOU and your staff.

|  HE is A doctor !!!  |  show details
by Harry,C. on Jan 3rd, 2014

Dr Zarzour did lazy eye surgery for my son very well done Dr Zarzour and your staff are also great . Just few words to tell you thank you Dr ZArzour and God Bless.

|  We need more Eye surgeons like Dr Zarzour.  |  show details
by ERIC,S on Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr Zarzour did my cataract surgery in my both eyes perfectly plus DR Zarzour has great kind staff. Thanks a million Dr Zarzour and God Bless all of you.

|  Lazy eyes gone for ever !!!  |  show details
by Rachael,G on Nov 1st, 2013

Took my daughter to DR Zarzour the eye surgeon because my daughter has blue lazy eyes . What can I say more than DR Zarzour and his staff are caring and very kind and wonderful people .The Lazy eyes were 100% successful thank GOD and DR Zarzour and my daughter is so happy with her new look spending hours in front of the mirror !!!!

|  He has permission from the LORD !!!  |  show details
by SAM.W..K. on Sep 28th, 2013

DR Zarzour has permission from the LORD to make miracles in his office at CY-FAIR Hospital. .I can see perfect again after DR zarzour did my cataract surgery for me thank you LORD and thank you DR zarzour for great surgery GOD bless you and your staff.

|  Cataracts gone!  |  show details
by G. M. on Sep 9th, 2013

A wonderful, professional, understanding doctor - everything was explained to me in a clear and understandable manner. I can see clearly now for the first time years - the surgeries were a breeze. Dr. Zarzour is a miracle worker!

|  DR ZARZOUR SAVED MY LIFE. HALLELUIAH  |  show details
by Ramsey ,A on Aug 27th, 2013

My sight all of a sudden disappeared for twenty seconds or so and everything around me was black and got blind for the same time and after 20seconds or so my sight suddenly came back . THE same thing happened again at night I got scared and start reading my bible .and IN the morning I called my church and ashed my priest if he knows an eye doctor and he told me about that miracle young brilliant doctor . so I called DR Zarzour's office and met with DR Zarzour he examined me well and I told him what happened to my eyes yesterday and how I went blind for few seconds only and ,after examination he looked at me and said go direct to that cardiologist and his staff took an emergency appointment for me . Went the same day to the cardiologist and after several test etc. he told me you know that DR Zarzour saved your life because both your arteries in your neck are blocked and a massive stroke is just waiting to occur its only a matter of time and that's the reason you got blind for few seconds . I went to the hospital and an emergency surgery was done to my necks and now I am much better and even my headaches are gone. With the power of prayer I was saved from death by that miracle eye doctor thank you DR Zarzour for saving my life my family needs me and God bless you.

|  TREATED MY CATARACTS  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

Nice personality. He did a wonderful job removing my cataracts. No pain and healed fast.

|  If you get fired from a doctor's office.  |  show details
by S.R. on Jul 26th, 2013

If you get terminated from a doctor's office, it means that this patient is a very rude person and he/she should not trash doctors on the internet!!!!!! My family and I have been going to Dr Zarzour for 11 years. He and his staff are great, caring and loving people. We love you Dr. Zarzour! And furthermore, to people who go to the doctors' offices and bring all their kids to the waiting room because they have no babysitters or don't want to pay for one and their kids trash the waiting room, while theirs moms are sitting doing nothing and the other patients are annoyed by this misbehavior, get mad when the staff tell them to please control their kids!!!! God bless you Dr Zarzour and kudos!!!!!!

|  A LESSON LEARNED, THE HARD WAY!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

This is the place to stay away from! He will take your money and that is all I received from him.. No words spoken during his ten minutes in the room with you, only look up please,thank you,look down please, thank you,and on and on like that during the entire visit. I had my husband with me on visit #1,but he said he got so sick of hearing the same thing over and over , he couldn't go back. My second visit was the same. Don' t ask a question or he turns like a snake and quickly leaves the room. He was even blocking the exit desk and I couldn't get the door knob. He was giving the girl at the front something on me,and I didn't have a clue why he was so angry! I did need some kind of paper work to file with my insurance,I had given them over $500.00 dollars for those two visits. After a couple of days I received a letter in the mail from Dr.Zarzour informing me that I was no longer a patient of his due to my questioning him on his expertise.WHAT!!!!!!!! I tried to get a written diagnosis so that I could file with my insurance,I am covered 100 percent with 3 policies. His office did get the money from Medicare.After calling Medicare, they said they didn't owe me,Dr. Zarzour owes me the money that I had paid. When I questioned the office about my refund, I was told, they owed me nothing,and I was not allowed in their office. I sent them a letter stating what I'm telling you now,I put a different return address on it,knowing that if I used mine, it would be returned unopened. I also put PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL on the front. I really figured they were not allowed to open his mail anyway. Within 7 working day's I had a check in the mail, not the full amount and no invoice to make claims on my other 2 insurance .. But by then, my brain was cooked and,I was so glad it was over. You need to know I am not a fighter and never said a unkind word to anyone. I was 66yr's at the time I have MS along with many other illnesses,I am now 71yr's. I have many Doctor's and have never a problem with any of them.. I was really surprised to see the the good reviews on this sight. I'm guessing there form patients that are impressed with the (look up please,thank you. Look down please,thank you.) and on and on and on!!!! I did go to the medical center to see my regular eye Doctor, and paying no money to see the Doctor, was told that I had dry eyes not as I was told by the previous one, as a viral and a bacterial infection.I was put on a eye lubricant and cleared up in 2 days. If it wasn't for my husband,I would have never persued this issue. This is the first time I have ever looked up Joseph Zarzour,don't know what prompted me to do so....

|  CARING , FANTASTIC & ONLY HAD PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH DR ZARZOUR !!  |  show details
by sopfia,k on Jul 24th, 2013

My baby who is 8 M old scratched his cornea badly I went to his GP and she sent me directly to DR zarzour, the eye surgeon .DR Zarzour was fantastic ,incredible and very sharp young eye doctor. He took care of my baby ,as if his own ,I had to see him couple of times more and HE and his staff were always friendly and caring. never had a terribly long wait even when they were very busy furthermore never had any problems with billing mistakes and they handled my insurance perfectly . I am now taking my 5-yrs old son who has a lazy eyes to see DR zarzour so he can do the eye surgery and fix his lazy eyes problems !!!Also my husband & I took appointment to see DR zarzour..

|  HALLELUIAH HALLELUIAH HALLELUIAH !!!!!  |  show details
by nadia on Jun 23rd, 2013

Thank you Jesus finally I found an eye doctor with the healing power of Jesus Halleluiah !!! what a nice and brilliant young eye doctor thank you Jesus.

|  in the spirit of jesus  |  show details
by ve.m on May 23rd, 2013

my church sent me to dr.zarzour because my child had shaking eyes. went to few eye doctors but no one knew why is he shaking his eyes. we spent a lot of time and money with no answer to this problem. dr.zarzour was warm and caring he did a full eye examination on my child and I noticed tears in dr.zarzour eyes and recommended mri-at once- after he found swelling of the nerves of the eyes. the mri was positive which means dr.zarzour was correct and my child had a brain tumor discovered by that young miracle eye doctor in the name of jesus brain surgery was done successfully just in time to remove the brain tumor. if we waited any longer our child would have died in the name of jesus. we pray every day that we found that young miracle eye doctor in the name of jesus.

|  KUDOS !! Finally got a cure for my red eye.  |  show details
May 20th, 2013

I had been going to a different eye doctor for several months but my eye was always red. That other doctor tried everything it seems. Then my co worker told me about Dr. Z. Went to see Dr. Z for a second opinion and he was able to cure the problem once and for all. I sure am glad to have finally found this doctor. Wish I found him sooner.

|  Caring, Smart and Honest  |  show details
May 16th, 2013

We took our 4 year old for a second opinion for cross eyes/lazy eye. My son was told by a different eye doctor that he needed eye muscle surgery right away. Dr. Zarzour examined my son and did a full work up. He gave us the correct prescription for glasses and told us to do patching. With these simple techniques my son avoided surgery that was expensive and had very serious complications. Thank god for Dr. Zarzour for taking time to talk to us and explain our options and being honest and conservative. Dr. Zarzour does everything he can to treat patients medically and tries to avoid surgery if at all possible.

|  DR ZARZOUR AN ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF OPHTHALMOLOGY UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI.  |  show details
by S.R. on Apr 23rd, 2013

DR ZARZOUR A GREAT DOCTOR SAVED MY BABY LIFE. YES I FINALLY AN EYE DOCTOR THAT KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. MY BABY HAS EYES THAT WONDER AND WONDER AND SHAKES .TOOK MY BABY TO TEN EYE DOCTORS WITHOUT SUCCESS OF FINDING THE REASON. MY NEIGHBOR TOLD ME TO SEE DR ZARZOUR WHICH I DID THANK GOD I DID . DR ZARZOUR TOOK HIS TIME TO DIAGNOSE HIS EYES and WHEN I LOOKED AT DR ZARZOUR HE HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES AND REQUESTED AN IMMEDIATE CT.SCAN . THE NEXT VISIT THE RESULT WERE IN AND I FOUND WHY DR ZARZOUR HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES MY BABY HAD BRAIN TUMOR THAT CAUSED THE WANDERING EYES.I THANK GOD EVERY SECOND THAT I CAME TO THAT YOUNG BRILLIANT GENIUS EYE DR.

|  A MIRACLE DOCTOR  |  show details
by T.A.K. on Mar 25th, 2013

DR ZARZOUR DISCOVERED THAT I HAVE HIGH PRESSURE IN MY EYES THAT ALMOST BLINDED ME DR ZARZOUR IS TREATING ME FOR THIS SNEAKY DISEASE THAT BLIND YOU SLOWLY .WHAT CAN I SAY MORE THAN GOD BLESS YOU DR ZARZOUR !!! WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO MY CHURCH.

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
    by vec1556992015 at Citysearch on Feb 24th, 2013 on citysearch.com

IN THE SPIRIT OF TX DR ZARZOUR SAVED ME FROM BLINDNESS DR ZARZOUR IS THE ONLY EYE DOCTOR WHO DIAGNOSED MY GLUCOMA AFTER FIVE OTHER EYE DOCTORS MISS-DIAGNOSED MY HORRIBLE EYE DISEASE THAT CAUSE BLINDNESS HE & HIS STAFF ARE CARING .I AM WILLING TO WAIT TEN HOURS IN HIS OFFICE DR ZARZOUR IS WORTH IT GOD BLESS YOU !!!

|  God bless DR Zarzour  |  show details
    Feb 23rd, 2013

with the help of DR ZARZOUR I avoided BLINDNESS .DR Zarzour was the first ophthalmologist who found out that I have Glucoma after I went to five different eye doctors with no val . DR Zarzour is treating me for this horrible disease that cause blindness .GOD BLESS YOU DR ZARZOUR my family and I thank you!!!!

|  Editorial review from Citysearch  |  show details
      by rachelh86505339 at Citysearch on Oct 3rd, 2012 on citysearch.com

He had the worst bedside manner I have ever seen from a \"\"Pediatric\"\" M.D. I took my daughter here because she has a chalazion clogged oil gland. Four months earlier I had initially taken her to see Dr. Gonzales whom her pediatrician recommended. The option was on the table to perform a minor surgery to remove the clogged oil, but with that doctor it was going to cost around 1,000 even with our insurance. And it was really a toss up to whether it will come back or go away on it`s own. Anyhow, I was pleased with Dr. Gonzales. He was warm and friendly and it was nothing personal. I just wanted to get another opinion and also see what it may cost using a different doctor that was in our network. That`s really nothing unusual when it comes to making a decision like this concerning one`s healthcare and finances.

|  GOD BLESS!  |  show details
      Apr 1st, 2012

IN THE SPIRIT OF TEXAS I am 85 yrs old with very poor vision I was referred to Dr Zarzour by my church after diagnoses Dr Zarzour explained to me that I have cataract in both eyes and needed surgery. his office did all the work to set me for surgery Dr Zarzour did one eye and few weeks later did the other eye OH MY GOD WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN MY VISION AFTER SURGERY thank you Dr Zarzour

|  ZARZOUR DOES MIRACLES  |  show details
      Mar 8th, 2012

I took my twin daughters to DR Zarzour in Houston because they have lazy eyes since birth. After Dr Zarzour checked their eyes surgery appointment was made at Cyfair out-patient surgery dept. Surgery was successfully done on both the eyes of my daughters with no signs anymore of lazy eye but perfect beautiful gorgeous eyes "GOD BLESS YOU DR ZARZOUR " for a miracle well done perfect surgery job we love you and will never forget you Dr Zarzour.

Feb 20th, 2012

very caring and compassionate doctor. He was very competent and took time to ansewr questions and fully explain procedures . i would whole- heartedly recommend this dr.

|  Total JERK!!  |  show details
      Dec 28th, 2011

My daughter was referred to him by her pcp. I got her the appointment without much problems. However, when I got to the office (they gave me the wrong address). My friend took her in to be seen. They hasseled my friend about getting my daughter checked in and weren't going to see her. The office manager would not come to the phone, come to find out I needed to fax a release allowing my daughter to be escorted by her "aunt". When they were finally permitted to see the doctor, he did not greet them nor did he look at them while he spoke. He wrote a perscription, before leaving he was asked a simple question related to the diagnosis. He then referred my daughter back to her pcp stating that he could not answer if swelling of the face is related to pink eye (which is what he said my daughter had). My friend said she was just there and they were referred to him. He was being asked a question related to his diagnosis and he refused to answer it stating that he was only an eye doctor. So, my friend said "you have been to medical school". He turned around took the prescription out of her hand and tore it up. He preceeded to get hostile and told them to leave. My friend is a doctor at Baylor, I called her up and she confirmed that YES, swelling of the face can be a symptom of pink eye.... All he was asked for was an opinion on a diagnosis he made and a related symptom. There was no reason for him to get his panties twisted just because he didn't want to see my dauhgter. He didn't like the question but he made a 7 year old suffer without a rx. BAD DOCTOR!! learn bedside manners and how to control your temper. You are a professional! DO NOT SEE HIM!!!

|  disappointment  |  show details
      Oct 18th, 2011

Very dissapointed with this doctor. He was in a rush. He did not give us time to ask questions... I asked to speak with him again while we were still there he seem really frustated, but answered them. He canceled my son surgery when I tried to reschedule pre op appointment. He told me to go back my son doctor to get another referal.

|  Doesn`t deserve the bad rep on Citysearch  |  show details
      by melepitre at Citysearch on Sep 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

5 years ago, my son, at 3 months old, scratched my cornea with his razor sharp baby fingernails. I went to my GP, and she sent me directly to Dr. Zarzour. He was fantastic. He relieved my discomfort and patched my eye. I had to see him 2 more times afterwards and he and his staff were always accommodating and friendly. I never had a terribly long wait even when they were busy, and I never had any problems with billing mistakes. I am now taking my 3-year-old son, who has a lazy eye, to see him, and once again have only had pleasant experiences. I am scheduling eye exams for myself and my husband with him as well. There is nothing to worry about when seeing this doctor. He is professional, as is his staff. As a matter of fact, I was rather shocked when my pediatrician, who has seen him himself, said that he had heard about staff problems but had never experienced them.

|  Doesn`t deserve the bad rep on Citysearch  |  show details
      by melepitre at Citysearch on Sep 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

|  Miracle Worker  |  show details
      by SusanDupre at Citysearch on Jul 21st, 2011 on citysearch.com

My son has been in glasses since age 2. After moving to Texas in 2008, his eye sight in his left eye began to worsen. He could only see shadows. We went to Dr. Coats in Houston and were told that there basically was nothing we could do. An eye doctor reccommended Dr. Zarzour, and now my litte guy sees 2020 with both eyes wearing eye glasses of course. We continually use drops in his good eye to dialate it, so he strengthens the bad one. We will do so until he is around nine he`s 7.5 now. Our visits are in and out with minimal weight time. The staff is always giving him a lollipop on our way out. I have no idea what any bad review would be - everyone has a bad day - maybe they caught the staff on one of those days. We however, are keeping Dr. Zarzour!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
       |  my daughter  |  show details
      Apr 8th, 2011

my 8 year old daughter has lazy a eye she was born with it . At work they referred me to dr zarzour as a specialist in this field . i took my daughter and went to visit dr zarzour he checked my daughter eyes and he schedule her for surgery at Cy-Fair Hospital and he did the surgery . my daughter is doing fine and looks better then ever and the kids at school don't tease her anymore.. thanks dr zarzour for an excellent operation..

|  DOCTOR JOSEPH ZARZOUR MD  |  show details
      Jan 25th, 2011

I TOOK MY MOTHER TO DOCTOR ZARZOUR TO GET HER LEFT EYE CHECKED OUT BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING FROM IT. HE SAID SHE WOULD NEED SURGERY ON IT. HE DID THE SURGERY AND IT WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL SHE COULD FINNALY SEE OUT OF HER LEFT EYE. THANK YOU DR ZARZOUR !! STAFF THERE WERE EXCELLENT .. WAIT TIME WAS WORTH EVERY MIN IN THE WAITING ROOM. GREAT RESULTS. !!

|  Think before you work with this guy  |  show details
      Aug 10th, 2010

Buyer be way with this guy.

|  Stay away  |  show details
      by poimer at Citysearch on Aug 10th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Be very very careful if you are thinking about using ZarZour. Read the other reviews.

|  Don`t Waste Your Time  |  show details
      by twinmar at Citysearch on Jun 22nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

Shame on me for going to this doctor more than once!EVERY time I went, I had to wait a minimum of an hour or two - reason - no reason given from the beginning of the wait. After getting irritated, I would approach the staff and ask why I was having to wait. They ALWAYS told me that the doctor was in \"Emergency\" surgery and would get here as soon as possible. Wow! To have this happen every time I went was remarkable. The staff should have told everyone when they arrived the situation so they could reschedule instead of making everyone wait for hours! Also, the doctor seemed knowledgable but stand offish and not personable at all - he seemed to not really care about his patients. My advice - SKIP THIS DOCTOR - Go find one who is honest with his patients and shows he cares! I`m so much happier now that I`ve switched!

|  Don`t Waste Your Time  |  show details
      by twinmar at Citysearch on Jun 22nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

Shame on me for going to this doctor more than once!

|  Meh...  |  show details
      Jun 8th, 2010

I think hes sort of cold. I know that he is a good doctor. He staff has a lot left to be desired. Really old school, they need computers instead of writing things in a date book! You would wonder with all of the cash hes taking! That is really annoying, I dont carry cash so I have visit the ATM before I come. He is also way to expensive compared to other doctors. I plan on searching for a new one before I see him again.

Feb 15th, 2010

The office staff are the worst I have ever hed dealings with. They are rude, ask for "cash only" without printable receipt, and they hang up on you! Dr Zarzour needs to re-evaluate his practice and the people that represent him. I am going to report him and his "practice policies" to the AMA.

|  No value to the visit  |  show details
      May 19th, 2009

We visited the Dr. on to a referral from our primary care pediatrician for treatment of a condition. He only accepts payment in advance, by check. After a very brief exam, all he provided was a referral to another Dr. His primary focus during the visit was who made money and how. He told us that the referring doctor wouldn't refer us to him because they kept all referrals in their own practice (even though they HAD indeed referred us to him.) When we confronted the staff about the failure to provide value in the services, they refused to discuss. When told we would stop payment, they asked us to wait one day (we did not) while they looked into whether insurance required their referral. (They did not follow up with us to tell us the answer; they did however send a letter firing us a patient.)

by fedupwithrudeppl on Mar 17th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I have worked at the office for quite some years many of the patients are mislead, I am probably the "staff" that you are referring to. We are told by the billing advisor on how to handle the cash and receipts. It is not us personally. I am writing this t

|  For all who think the ""staff"" is incompetant!!!  |  show details
      by fedupwithrudeppl at Citysearch on Mar 17th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I have worked at the office for quite some years many of the patients are mislead, I am probably the \"\"staff\"\" that you are referring to. We are told by the billing advisor on how to handle the cash and receipts. It is not us personally. I am writing this to clear the \"\"staff\"\"`s incompetance. We are not incompetant and we would appreciate the public people if they can learn to come into the office with a brighter attitude. We get the ugly side of the patients because they are upset with thier policy and benefits. If you don`t like what you have to pay then maybe look for a better policy. Also be honest people when you get a bill from a Dr`s office will you actually pay it...no and because of people like that we are forced to take payment first. It may not be right or fair to the ones that do, but face it this is the way alot of people are and since we are privately owned we can not afford to lose out money that is paying for many of our families. Now take the time to actually put yourself in our situation, wouldn`t you collect your money up front if that is how you got paid So before any of you write ugly comments on the \"\"staff\"\" again think about how you treated us as well. We can be just as mean as some of you are but we choose not to. I am fed up with the rudeness of how people are and demanding and disrespectful but yet still expect for us to treat you right. You treat others as you want to be treated, give an attitude expect one back take a look at yourselves before running off and popping your mouth to the public!!!!

|  Not worth the hype  |  show details
      by MomOfAbe at Citysearch on Jan 6th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I was recommended to Dr. Zarzour from our pediatrician. I was looking forward to the visit because my 2 year old was experiencing what I believe to be extreme sensitivity to light. Individuals on this website recommended him, the pediatritian recommended him, even a lady sitting in the waiting area went on and on about how good the doctor was. She said he was absolutely \"\"worth the wait\"\". He also has several articles posted in the waiting area of magazines that had hyped him up. Well, we arrived about 15 minutes early to our appointment. I filled out the paperwork and was required to pay for my doctor`s visit before I even stepped into the patient room! Not including those extra 15 minutes that we waited, it took them 45 minutes to take us into the patient room. Dr. Zarzour did not have a very good bedside manner. He didn`t introduce himself. He made no effort to interact with our child. He didn`t seem very comfortable around our son, which i didn`t understand considering he was a pediatric opthalmologist. He just went right into asking why we were there. I explained my child`s senstivity to light and he went right into checking his eyes. My son freaked out because he didn`t know why this man was looking at him. He didn`t explain anything to us as to what he was looking for. No explanation what so ever. He dialated his eyes and then he said we needed to come back in 30 minutes once eyes were dialted. After 30 minutes, went back in. This time, apparently my son`s crying maybe had bothered him because he was wearing earplugs this time. I didn`t notice them the first time, but I did the second time in the patient room. Again, no conversation. He looked at his eyes, said nothing was wrong, and that we would need to come back in a year to recheck eyes. My husband tried asking him some questions, but he started walking out the door while my husband was still in the middle of asking questions. Was not at all happy with visit. Will not be returning. We do not recommend.

by MomOfAbe on Jan 6th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Apr 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

If you have alot of time to spare then he's your guy. We have waited up to 2 hours - can you say "over-scheduled" and "over-inflated ego"? Once you do make it in to see him, plan on less than 10 minutes total for exam and out the door. No personality. No

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
      by loshman on Feb 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
       |  terrible staff  |  show details
      by loshman at Citysearch on Feb 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Zarzour is an excellent doctor but the front staff are terrible. When ask if more than a receipt can be given out for reinbursement I was told no and they would have to ask someone in the office. It took forever to get things done, I hope the doctor is aware of the staff incompetence.

|  Fantastic Doctor  |  show details
      by HD500 at Citysearch on Feb 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

This doctor is great!!I took my mom for an eye exam since she had been complaining about not seeing very well with her glasses and was suffering from headaches. Much to my surprise, Dr.Zarzour did all of the tests and procedures himself. I never dealt with a technician or any nurses. The entire visit was one on one. After the exam he concluded that her prescription was incorrect for her eyes and that is why she had been complaining. After receiving her new glasses, she said that for the first time after many years she could see without any problems and since then she has not suffered from anymore headaches. He was very patient and answered all of our questions. We had an excellent experience and he is a wonderful doctor.

by HD500 on Feb 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

by samir50 on Oct 20th, 2007 on citysearch.com

|  Fantastic Eye doctor, saved my babies life  |  show details
      by free advice at Citysearch on Oct 20th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I have finally found an eye doctor that knows what he is doing. I had been to many eye doctors and they could never find out the problem with my child. My baby is 18 months old and had eyes that were not straight and they would shake. I took my baby to several eye doctors who told me ""nothing was wrong and she would outgrow this"". Dr. Zarzour took the time to do the best exam and history that any doctor has done and ordered an emergency CT scan that showed that my baby had a very serious and deadly brain tumor. Dr. Zarzour discovered this brain tumor by his eye exam and saved my babies life. She had brain surgery and is now doing well. The wandering and shaking eyes have resolved. According to the neurosurgeon, if Dr. Zarzour did not discover this tumor in time, my baby would have died in a few weeks.