Dr. Joseph Zarzour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 9th, 2016
Very nice and thorough Dr.

August 7th, 2016
DR Zarzour saved my life
Went to DR Zarzour for regular eye check-up while checking my Retinas DR Zarzour asked me do you have diabetes ??? I told him NO DR Zarzour looked at me and said your retina shows you have diabetes and its High !!! and high sugar in your blood is destroying your Retina !! DR Zarzour ordered Blood Tests results came from the Lab I did have VERY high sugar level in my blood !!! DR Zarzour transfer me to DOCTOR specialist in Diabetes . Thank you DR Zarzour for saving my life God bless you.

May 1st, 2016
My daughter cross eyes is gone for ever !!!
my daughter 8 yrs old had cross eyes my pastor recommended DR Zarzour we went to his office and DR Zarzour checked her eyes and explained to us she needed lazy eyes surgery and his staff set an appointment with the hospital . DR Zarzour did the surgery and now my daughter has beautiful eyes thanks to DR Zarzour God Bless you for a surgery well done we love you DR Zarzour .

March 31st, 2016
Our Trusted Family Eye Specialist
We have been going to Dr. Z for 15 years. He did eye muscle surgery for my oldest daughter (now age 17) 15 years ago & now he is going to operate on our youngest daughter (age 6). Both of my kids have crossed eyes and need eye muscle surgery. He does a great job making the eyes straight. This problem runs in our family, so we are glad we have Dr. Z.

Gentle Care of my Child
Took my child for lazy eye. The doctor was very kind and playful with my baby. Made her feel at ease. He was able to treat the lazy eye with glasses and patching and did not need any surgery. Great doctor.

Happy with my Cataract surgery
Great job on my cataract surgery. He has a great bedside manner. Makes you feel like family. Explains everything. No pain. No troubles with my cataract surgery.

Breath of Fresh Air
I really liked this doctor. He is "down to earth" considerate and talks to you. He explains everything in detail. He is considerate and writes for generic medicine (cheaper) and does not sell glasses in his office so gives you honest opinion if glasses need to be updated. Tells you the less expensive places to get medicine and glasses.

December 10th, 2015
Buen servicio
Me encanta como el dr zarzour trata a sus pacientes. Es bien atento y buena gente. Le recomiendo a todos los que buscan un oculista que vallan con el.

December 7th, 2015
My daughter now has beautiful eyes !!
My daughter has Lazy eyes I was referred by my church to DR Zarzour He checked her eyes and his staff set appointment with the hospital for surgery . DR Zarzour did the surgery and my daughter now has beautiful yes thank you DR zarzour and God bless you and your nice staff.

November 1st, 2015
PERFECT CATARACT OPERATION
Thank you Dr Zarzour for a perfect cataract operation you are the best God bless you

October 23rd, 2015
Swollen optic nerves from brain pressure.
I was diagnosed with swollen optic nerves due to increased brain pressure and sent for emergency treatment that saved my vision.

June 25th, 2015
Cataract surgery Well done !!!
Went to see DR Zarzour because I could not see while driving at night. DR Zarzour examined my eyes and my retina HE told me I have Cataract in both eyes and needed surgery . I agreed and his kind staff did all the preparations for my cataract surgery. DR Zarzour did my surgery with great success . Thank you DR Zarzour and God bless.