A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zasik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zasik is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zasik
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zasik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zasik, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zasik graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zasik has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Zasik DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Zasik practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zasik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zasik practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Bethlehem, PA.