A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zealberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zealberg is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zealberg
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Zealberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zealberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zealberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zealberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Zealberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Zealberg practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zealberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zealberg practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.