Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zebede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zebede is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zebede, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zebede graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zebede has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Zebede MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Zebede practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zebede has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zebede practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.