A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zebede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zebede is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zebede
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zebede Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zebede, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zebede graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zebede has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Zebede MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Zebede practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zebede has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zebede practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.