A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zebede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zebede is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zebede
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zebede Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zebede, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zebede graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zebede has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Zebede MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Zebede practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zebede has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zebede practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.