A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zebley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zebley, Family Medicine, Geriatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zebley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zebley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zebley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wildman Zebley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Zebley practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zebley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zebley practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.