Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zeiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zeiter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeiter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zeiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zeiter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeiter graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zeiter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Tony Zeiter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Zeiter practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zeiter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zeiter practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.