A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zeiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zeiter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zeiter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeiter graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Zeiter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Tony Zeiter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Zeiter practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zeiter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zeiter practices Ophthalmology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Ophthalmologists.