A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zeno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zeno, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeno graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Zeno DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Zeno practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zeno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zeno practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.