A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zeno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zeno, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeno graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Zeno practice?
Dr. Joseph Zeno practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.