A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zerega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zerega is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zerega
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zerega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerega graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Zerega has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Bristol Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Zerega MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Zerega practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zerega has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zerega practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists and Vero Beach Gastroenterologists.