Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Zhou
Dr. Joseph Zhou, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI, with other offices in Haverhill, MA and Boston, MA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Zhou is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Zhou has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Joseph Zhou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Alex Ray
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Providence, RI 0 mi37
Dr. Christina Halstead
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Providence, RI 0.02 mi
Dr. Nicole Alexander-Scott
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Providence, RI 0.55 mi16