A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zingrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zingrone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingrone graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Zingrone has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Zingrone DO is a male Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Zingrone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zingrone has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zingrone practices Nephrology near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Nephrologists.