A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zitar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zitar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zitar graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zitar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Zitar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Zitar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zitar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zitar practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.