A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zitarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zitarelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zitarelli, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zitarelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zitarelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Zitarelli FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Zitarelli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zitarelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zitarelli practices Surgery near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Richmond, IN.
See Frederick Surgeons.