A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zito, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zito graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zito has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Northpoint Surgery And Laser Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Zito MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Zito practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zito has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zito practices Otolaryngology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See West Palm Beach Otolaryngologists.