A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zobro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zobro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zobro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zobro graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Zobro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baraga County Memorial Hospital
- Portage Health System
- Portage Hospital, Hancock, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Phillip Zobro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Zobro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zobro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Zobro practices Family Medicine near Baraga, MI.
See Baraga Primary Care Doctors.