A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zola is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Zola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Zola MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Zola practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zola practices Urology near Oxford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NC.
See Oxford Urologists.