A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zucker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zucker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Zucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hosp, Charlotte, Nc
- Stanly Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Zucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Zucker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zucker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albemarle, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR and Troy, NC.
See Albemarle Orthopedic Surgeons.