Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zucker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zucker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Zucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hosp, Charlotte, Nc
- Stanly Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Zucker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Zucker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zucker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albemarle, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Smith, AR and Troy, NC.
See Albemarle Orthopedic Surgeons.