Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zucker is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zucker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Zucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanly Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hosp, Charlotte, Nc
- Stanly Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Zucker practice?
Dr. Joseph Zucker practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Sports Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Albemarle, NC.
See Fort Smith Surgeons, Fort Smith Orthopedic Surgeons, Fort Smith Allergists, and Fort Smith Sports Medicine Doctors.