Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Zwischenberger
Dr. Joseph Zwischenberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Medicine and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Zwischenberger is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital, University Of Texas Medical Br, Galveston, Tx and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Zwischenberger has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Joseph Zwischenberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Victor Ferraris
Lexington, KY 0 mi36
Dr. Debbie Kozik
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi25
Dr. Eric Endean
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi37