Dr. Josepha Devaro MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Savannah, GA

April 8th, 2016
She was in and out of the examination room faster than I could say her name. Her technique: she eyeballed me -- or, more accurately, she took a quick look while she was on her way to the next examination.

March 3rd, 2016
Devaro evaluation
Dr. Devaro and her staff are excellent!

November 9th, 2015
Excellent care.

October 13th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Devaro for some places on my face that needed something removed. She was very nurturing and has a caring demeanor about her. Was very happy with her and will continue to be a loyal patient for all of my skin needs.

July 9th, 2015
Her head nurse Colby is a disgrace to the medical field!

December 17th, 2014
She is amazing.

March 20th, 2014
Potential patient
I had an acute situation which really needed timely attention. Was told by one office personnel that I could be seen at some time during the day, in 2 days. Then another person, a nurse, got on the phone and gruffly told me to go to the ER or emergency clinic and that I'd have to have a referral. So, I did, and received a referral. The next day I was called by another person from that office to tell me that I could come in in about 3 wks. I told her who I had spoken with about a timely appointment, I had insurance policies (2) and could pay. She gave me an appointment for the next day. No more than 5 min later this same nurse called me and again, in a gruff voice, told me that I was wrong about the info given to me, that there is NO WAY that I can come in tomorrow and that I was wrong! She said that I could come in for an appointment in about a 2 week period. It is obvious that these women are all having a power struggle in this office and are at each other's throats. I do not feel confident that I will receive accurate and attentive care at this office while they are all gouging each other's eyes out. I declined care from this physician based solely on her staff. What a pity. As for the ratings: ease of appt. -1 courteous staff -1

September 16th, 2013
Dr.greatest !!!!
She is the best ive seen n didnt give up on me. Before I came to see her the hair club so called magnafied my scalp n said I had no hair follicles and that my hair would never grow back and wanted me to spend money on a wig that cost me $1500 !!!! R u kidding me!!! Im a talented person of faith I made me some wigs. Dr. Devaro set me up with a treatment n thank u for a full head of hair....She doesnt give up she keeps trying everything.

June 28th, 2013
Dr. DeVaro is pretty rad
Dr. DeVaro spent a good amount of time with me but more importantly she answered specific questions. Since I was going for moles (ew) she actually measured and photographed them - I realize that sounds logical if you're monitoring change, but the last person I saw in Savannah did none of that and was very brief. Dr. DeVaro also saw that I was private pay (no insurance) and discussed the office price visit with me frankly, where my last dermatologist brushed it off to the front desk clerk (AND their prices were higher). I really recommend Dr. DeVaro.

October 18th, 2012
Very concerned
I would definitely recommend her to everyone. My entire family goes to her. We all have issues with skin cancer and she is very thorough. Doesn't miss a spot.

August 28th, 2012
should have listen to my needs
I went in for one spot really that was bothering me on my chest and my nose swelling. She said it was nothing to worry about but found plenty on my shoulders and back to burn off . The one on my chest came and went for a year and my nose would swell and get bumps . Well after another year my family dr tested the spot on my chest and it was skin cancer now today I am going to see if the skin trouble on my nose is Rosacea. Could have been found years ago but no one would listen . I just knew the spot on my chest was something that is why I went. I wish DR.s would really hear you then it would not have to be years later and another dr. hears you and really looks. A year gives things time to get much worse. If only she would have listen to me I would still be going to her .

March 1st, 2012
She REALLY cares...
Dr. DeVaro is by far one of the best dermatologists. She is very attentive & listens to your concerns. I love that she takes the time to answers any questions you may have.