Dr. Josepha Devaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josepha Devaro?

Outstanding Dermatologist

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Relatively quiet, except to discuss skin problem symptoms, cures, and care. Focused on her work and thorough. Pleasant chair-side manner. Demonstrates sincere interest in her patients. I have been to Dr. Devaro on a number of occasions and highly recommend her. Bob

Excellent Physician

Posted on December 31st, 2016

She is very thorough and to the point. Carried my Elderly Uncle to her and she listened and tried to resolve the problem versus the prior dermatologist who rushed in and rushed out. Dr Devaro is all about treating you and not much on small talk though.

Posted on April 9th, 2016

She was in and out of the examination room faster than I could say her name. Her technique: she eyeballed me -- or, more accurately, she took a quick look while she was on her way to the next examination.

Devaro evaluation

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Devaro and her staff are excellent!

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Excellent care.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Devaro for some places on my face that needed something removed. She was very nurturing and has a caring demeanor about her. Was very happy with her and will continue to be a loyal patient for all of my skin needs.

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Her head nurse Colby is a disgrace to the medical field!

Posted on December 17th, 2014

She is amazing.

Potential patient

Posted on March 20th, 2014

I had an acute situation which really needed timely attention. Was told by one office personnel that I could be seen at some time during the day, in 2 days. Then another person, a nurse, got on the phone and gruffly told me to go to the ER or emergency clinic and that I'd have to have a referral. So, I did, and received a referral. The next day I was called by another person from that office to tell me that I could come in in about 3 wks. I told her who I had spoken with about a timely appointment, I had insurance policies (2) and could pay. She gave me an appointment for the next day. No more than 5 min later this same nurse called me and again, in a gruff voice, told me that I was wrong about the info given to me, that there is NO WAY that I can come in tomorrow and that I was wrong! She said that I could come in for an appointment in about a 2 week period. It is obvious that these women are all having a power struggle in this office and are at each other's throats. I do not feel confident that I will receive accurate and attentive care at this office while they are all gouging each other's eyes out. I declined care from this physician based solely on her staff. What a pity. As for the ratings: ease of appt. -1 courteous staff -1

Dr.greatest !!!!

Posted on September 16th, 2013

She is the best ive seen n didnt give up on me. Before I came to see her the hair club so called magnafied my scalp n said I had no hair follicles and that my hair would never grow back and wanted me to spend money on a wig that cost me $1500 !!!! R u kidding me!!! Im a talented person of faith I made me some wigs. Dr. Devaro set me up with a treatment n thank u for a full head of hair....She doesnt give up she keeps trying everything.

Dr. DeVaro is pretty rad

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Dr. DeVaro spent a good amount of time with me but more importantly she answered specific questions. Since I was going for moles (ew) she actually measured and photographed them - I realize that sounds logical if you're monitoring change, but the last person I saw in Savannah did none of that and was very brief. Dr. DeVaro also saw that I was private pay (no insurance) and discussed the office price visit with me frankly, where my last dermatologist brushed it off to the front desk clerk (AND their prices were higher). I really recommend Dr. DeVaro.

Very concerned

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I would definitely recommend her to everyone. My entire family goes to her. We all have issues with skin cancer and she is very thorough. Doesn't miss a spot.