A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Amory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Amory is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Amory, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Amory graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amory has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine H Amory MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josephine H. Amory practice?
- Dr. Josephine Amory has 3 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Amory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.