A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Amory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Amory is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Amory, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Amory graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amory has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josephine H. Amory practice?
Dr. Josephine Amory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Neurotology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Bellevue Pediatricians, and Bellevue Otolaryngologists.