A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Baisac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Baisac, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Baisac, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baisac graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Baisac has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine R Baisac MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Josephine R. Baisac practice?
- Dr. Josephine Baisac has 7 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Baisac practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Manteca, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Nephrologists.