inactive

Josephine A Barbacci MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2011
Referred me for the right tests !!
I had been diagnosed for the last 15 years with various vague autoimmune disorders (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc). Dr. Barbacci was referred to me by a friend. She spent a lot of time asking about my symptoms, drew me a LOT of diagrams and correctly suspected I had Chronic Lyme Disease, an infection that can be treated with long term antibiotics. My internist did the tests she suggested and...THAT was EXACTLY what I had. I have been on medicine for the past three months and am seeing the regression of my symptoms for the first time. I could cry ! I spent so much time and money and PAINFUL DAYS trying to find relief. I am so glad that she talked to me and gave me hope.

March 1st, 2011
No BS, just the facts
I liked that she spent time explaining what was going on and she DRAWS a lot of diagrams so you can see what she's talking about. Spends time answering your questions, & you don't feel rushed.

October 14th, 2010
Great at diagnoses
I went to three other doctors before I saw Dr. Barbacci, and she was the one who suspected my diagnosis and got me the correct referral for a biopsy and treatment. I had heard that she was great at diagnosing problems other doctors missed, so I saw her. I'm SO glad that I did.

September 2nd, 2010
reputation for making the diagnosis
I was referred to her by a friend after two other doctors didn't figure out what was wrong with me. She got the diagnosis right, and referred me for the treatment I needed at University Hospital.

August 1st, 2010
Very knowledgable doctor, will spend a lot of time with you explaining things so that you understand.

December 24th, 2009
Very knowledgable and made a diagnosis that two other doctors had failed to make