A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Brown is Good. Dr. Brown has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josephine S. Brown practice?
Dr. Josephine Brown practices Dermatology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josefa Brown, Dr. Josefina Brown, Dr. Josephina Brown, Dr. Josette Brown