Dr. Josephine Caggia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josephine Caggia?

September 29th, 2015

Dr. Caggia is a one of a kind doctor!!! The BEST!!!

June 3rd, 2015

This is the first time in my 44 years I have ever felt comfortable going to a doctors appointment. Dr Caggia takes her time and speaks to me with compassion and respect. She listens to my issues guides me with her reccomondations and provides me with all material and information to understand preventive care or a sick visit. I wish I found her years ago.

January 24th, 2015

my doctor

dr caggia has been my personal doctor for 7 years.her diagnosis has been on the money every time.i thank her for all she has done for me---i am 64 yrs old

July 31st, 2012

I couldn't recommend a better doctor! You can't go wrong with having Dr. Caggia as your primary doctor, she takes her time with you and makes sure the appointment is all about you and then remembers you! Her staff is wonderful and always helpful. Any questions you have on billing are easily and readily answered by Ann in the office, Laura Lynn is so very courtesous when scheduling your appointments and even moreso when you are in the office. Annmarie is very helpful and knowledgable about the referrals. Everything all wrapped up in one great office.

June 9th, 2012

Personable & Caring

You couldn't ask for a better doctor. I can honestly say that I have never met a doctor who truly cares about you and your feelings the way Dr. Caggia does, and she remembers everything about you and your family from each visit - it's amazing! Highly recommended.

April 4th, 2012

A very personable doctor who is concerned about your health and family, not many doctors like that around. For the most part getting an appointment is easy. The woman who answers the phone seems rude most times, always leaving you on hold & then disconnecting the calls.

February 24th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Caggia for approx. 4 years. She has made my office visits stress free - unlike my last doctor. She takes the time to listen to everything you say and manages, somehow, to remember things you say even in general conversation. I have dealt with doctors of family members and I have never dealt with a more caring person that Dr. Caggia. She is an angel.

January 31st, 2012

wonderful medical office!

Phenominal doctor & great staff that definitely compliments the doctors! Had the pleasure of an appointment this week, & all the employees Ann, Annmarie, Gale, Manny were not only extremely professional & courteous but friendly & caring as well! More offices should follow the compassion of this office. I don't know where the previous reviewers went, because I definitely did not have that experience. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with the doctors here.

January 27th, 2012

Caring and loving doctor with a good staff. Dr. Caggia took her time and made sure I understood everything she told me. Anne and Annemarie are wonderful and very helpful. I am definitely referring Dr. Caggia to my friends & family.

January 12th, 2012

Great doctor, unprofessional front office

I was referred to Dr. Caggia by friends for her bedside manner and the way she makes you feel comfortable. All that is true! Then you get to work with her staff - WATCH OUT! Not all of them are knowledgeable, experienced, helpful or compassionate; as a matter of fact, some are too busy socializing with each other and whoever they are talking to on the phone that they just disregard you waiting there. I have had both the pleasure & unfortunate pleasure of dealing with both offices and have found that there is 1 male nurse who is great in getting my blood drawn, but not always there; the other male nurse can't always seem to be able to get my veins. The girl that checks you out of the office looks as though she can't completely handle her job, the girl who does the billing has helped me with billing problems and concerns & takes her time with you so you aren't rushed & understand what is going on. The office manager is okay but honestly I don't think she should be a manager, in my opinion she's not qualified at all!

January 3rd, 2012

Great doctor

After my job/insurance changed, I chose Dr Caggia as my PCP since her office was near by home and more importantly a D.O. doctor. D.O. doctors focus more on a holistic solution rather than just prescribing medicines, hence this explains why when I went to her with my medical problems she offered simple remedies first. She was very caring of my concerns/fears and spend time with me until I was satisfied with the visit. Her nurses are also friendly. Her receptionists seem to be stressed and pre-occupied, but that is minor compared to what she has to offer to her patients. I also feel confident asking for recommendations for specialists from her.

December 17th, 2011