A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Choa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Choa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choa graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Choa has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Wu Choa BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josephine W. Choa practice?
- Dr. Josephine Choa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Choa practices Internal Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Rosemead Internists.