A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Dhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Dhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine P Dhar MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Josephine P. Dhar practice?
- Dr. Josephine Dhar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Dhar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Rheumatologists.