Learn more about Dr. Josephine Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Dhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Dhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine P Dhar MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Josephine P. Dhar practice?
- Dr. Josephine Dhar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Dhar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Rheumatologists.