A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Dhar is Excellent. Dr. Dhar has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Dhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Rheumatic Diseases and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus SLE.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josephine P. Dhar practice?
Dr. Josephine Dhar practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josefa Dhar, Dr. Josefina Dhar, Dr. Josephina Dhar, Dr. Josette Dhar