A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Drew is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Drew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Drew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Elizabeth Drew MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josephine E. Drew practice?
- Dr. Josephine Drew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Drew practices Family Medicine near Ridgefield, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Ridgefield Family Physicians.