A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Drew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Drew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Drew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josephine E. Drew practice?
Dr. Josephine Drew practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Ridgefield, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR.
See Ridgefield Emergency Physicians, Ridgefield Family Physicians, and Ridgefield Critical Care Practitioners.