A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Drew is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drew
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Drew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Drew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Drew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Elizabeth Drew MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josephine E. Drew practice?
- Dr. Josephine Drew has 1 office location.
Dr. Josephine Drew practices Family Medicine near Ridgefield, WA.
See Ridgefield Primary Care Doctors.