Dr. Josephine Ediale MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2017
avoid this doctor
Ediale misdiagnosed my child with yeast infection and failed to do a urine test after i expressed i felt she needed one to diagnose uti. she misdiagnosed chiggers as scabies and sent me home with insecticide ointment for scabies. my daughter woke up next day with fever and stomach pain so i took her to er and er ran urinalysis and found a severe urinary tract infection, no yeast infection, and no scabies. I plan on filing a complaint on this dr. if I had not followed my instincts as a mother my daughter could have continued unnecesarry medications and not gotten diagnosed until it was too late. Do not see this doctor. She also bragged how she had amazingly diagnosed 6 other kids this week with scabies ... now I know why .. she made up the diagnosis with no testing . She also did not follow proper medical protocol by doing a urine test and did harm by writing a prescription for a insecticide ointment that made my child feel ill when it was unnecesarry. If you care about your kids do not go to this doctor.

March 1st, 2017
i love dr ediale and dr jones!!!!

March 5th, 2015
Dr edili is great but her staff they are so rude and bad. And now they charge $50 extra every time u go... I am thinking to change my son led after 7 years ..

December 12th, 2014
Amazing people! We ♡ them.+

November 20th, 2012
Great Pediatrician
Best Pediatrician we have ever seen. Dr Ediale is very loving,knowledgable and compassionate.Dr Ediale takes patient care very seriously.My 5 kids, husband and i would recommend her to anybody without reservation.By the way she loves to pray too.

October 10th, 2011
Dr. Ediale is very knowledgeable, but her attitude toward parents is lacking. I find her to be extremely condescending bordering on rude. Whenever I or my husband ask a question, she will actually laugh in our face as though we are idiots. This probably has do to with the fact that our children are on medicaid. She is great to the kids, but does not know how to appropriately speak to parents. We no longer could put up with her condescending manner.

March 31st, 2009
awesome doctor
i love dr. ediale. she is one of the best doctors i've ever met.she treats everyone with respect and sees my kids on time. MOST of her staff is very proffesional. they are really never any problems when i come visit. it also doesn't take along time for my child to be seen.she is a very well behaved women and i 100% recommend her to EVERYONE.

March 22nd, 2017