THE RIGHT DOCTOR FOR ME show details THE RIGHT DOCTOR FOR ME
Dec 30th, 2014

After having my elbow replaced { titanium} 8 months ago, having severe pain since, the surgeon couldn't or wouldn't find the cause of my pain. My family physician recommended Dr. Tan to me. She took some tests and discover where my cause of pain came from, and has been preforming therapy to help relieve some of my discomfort.

bad no respect for people. very rude show details bad no respect for people. very rude
by paul estampador on Feb 28th, 2013

pill doctor

Very Rude show details Very Rude
Jul 18th, 2011

She has the worst staff I have ever in countered and they are just rude and non caring.They are not worthy of any business for they take for granted others feelings and provide no dignity to patience

Wait Time show details Wait Time
May 17th, 2011

The wait time is usually 5 to 10 Min. as long as the Doctor is not tied up at the hospital. Some times it is less time then that. I have found Dr Tan to very professional and caring. Her office person for answering the phone and scheduling is quite proficient but not very friendly. Also it is had at times to get him to answer the phone. But in his defense I am not doing his job and he may have more responsibilities then I am aware of and I don't wish to be too hard on the guy.