Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Go Elsewhere show details Go Elsewhere
Oct 25th, 2012

Office staff is nice Dr. Keelan and Dr. Alexander are great. Dr. Filardo was diagnosing my condition without even examining me and told me I would need to go under General anesthesia to have my baby. No good general anesthesia can cause breathing problems in newborns. She did not know what she was talking about. had a I know it all attitude.

Jan 11th, 2012

She stuck her whole hand INSIDE my client's uterus (I kid you not) after an un-medicated vaginal birth (so, no pain meds), to check her C section scar from NINE YEARS before, while my client kept telling her to take her hand out and stop. Which is, in the medical world, called battery, and is also performing a medical procedure without consent, which is illegal. She was completely unprofessional and lost her temper at my client, too.

A Doctor that Listens! show details A Doctor that Listens!
by Doreen Coronato on May 20th, 2009

I am new to the area and Dr. Filardo was recommened to me by a friend. Most women prefer a female GYN and I was very impressed with this Doctor. She took the time to really listen to you and I felt very comfortable immediately. She has the caring personality that lets you feel that you can discuss anything with her.

Oct 6th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Terrible service: was a patient when connected to a different office and had a wonderful experience. Now my phone calls are never returned, reports have been misplaced and no care seems to be given as in the past

Read Full Review at yahoo.com