Dr. Josephine Filardo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Josephine Filardo?

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Dr. Filardo is very friendly, compassionate and thorough in her exams. She makes me feel very comfortable each time I have an appointment.

The WORST!!!!

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Horrible bully, cold...wish I had known my rights when she threatened me into a c-section to cover up her mistakes and rush me through. She does not like pregnant women, that much I know! My experience with this one definitely warranted a malpractice lawsuit...if only I had known I had rights!!

Go Elsewhere

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Office staff is nice Dr. Keelan and Dr. Alexander are great. Dr. Filardo was diagnosing my condition without even examining me and told me I would need to go under General anesthesia to have my baby. No good general anesthesia can cause breathing problems in newborns. She did not know what she was talking about. had a I know it all attitude.

Posted on January 11th, 2012

She stuck her whole hand INSIDE my client's uterus (I kid you not) after an un-medicated vaginal birth (so, no pain meds), to check her C section scar from NINE YEARS before, while my client kept telling her to take her hand out and stop. Which is, in the medical world, called battery, and is also performing a medical procedure without consent, which is illegal. She was completely unprofessional and lost her temper at my client, too.

A Doctor that Listens!

Posted on May 20th, 2009

I am new to the area and Dr. Filardo was recommened to me by a friend. Most women prefer a female GYN and I was very impressed with this Doctor. She took the time to really listen to you and I felt very comfortable immediately. She has the caring personality that lets you feel that you can discuss anything with her.

Posted on October 27th, 2017