Dr. Josephine Filardo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
The WORST!!!!
Horrible bully, cold...wish I had known my rights when she threatened me into a c-section to cover up her mistakes and rush me through. She does not like pregnant women, that much I know! My experience with this one definitely warranted a malpractice lawsuit...if only I had known I had rights!!

October 25th, 2012
Go Elsewhere
Office staff is nice Dr. Keelan and Dr. Alexander are great. Dr. Filardo was diagnosing my condition without even examining me and told me I would need to go under General anesthesia to have my baby. No good general anesthesia can cause breathing problems in newborns. She did not know what she was talking about. had a I know it all attitude.

January 11th, 2012
She stuck her whole hand INSIDE my client's uterus (I kid you not) after an un-medicated vaginal birth (so, no pain meds), to check her C section scar from NINE YEARS before, while my client kept telling her to take her hand out and stop. Which is, in the medical world, called battery, and is also performing a medical procedure without consent, which is illegal. She was completely unprofessional and lost her temper at my client, too.

May 20th, 2009
A Doctor that Listens!
I am new to the area and Dr. Filardo was recommened to me by a friend. Most women prefer a female GYN and I was very impressed with this Doctor. She took the time to really listen to you and I felt very comfortable immediately. She has the caring personality that lets you feel that you can discuss anything with her.