A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Hernandez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Med Ctr, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Marie Hernandez MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Josephine M. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Josephine Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Josephine Hernandez practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.