A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hidalgo Tamola
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hidalgo Tamola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo Tamola graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hidalgo Tamola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola practice?
- Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.