A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo Tamola graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hidalgo Tamola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola practice?
- Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Hidalgo Tamola practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.