A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Huang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Huang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Huang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Z Huang MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Josephine Z. Huang practice?
- Dr. Josephine Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Huang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.