A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Huang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Huang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Huang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Z Huang MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Josephine Z. Huang practice?
- Dr. Josephine Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Huang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.