A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Huang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Nyu Hospitals Center Hjd
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josephine Z. Huang practice?
Dr. Josephine Huang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Physiatrists, New York Family Physicians, and New York Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josefa Huang, Dr. Josefina Huang, Dr. Josephina Huang, Dr. Josette Huang