A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Isabel-Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Isabel-Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Isabel-Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Isabel-Jones graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Isabel-Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine B Isabel-Jones MD is a female Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Josephine B. Isabel-Jones practice?
- Dr. Josephine Isabel-Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Isabel-Jones practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Cardiologists.