A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Iskander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Iskander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskander graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Iskander has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Adib Iskander MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josephine A. Iskander practice?
- Dr. Josephine Iskander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Iskander practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.