Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Josephine Iskander
Dr. Josephine Iskander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with another office in Troy, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Iskander is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Troy. Dr. Iskander has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Josephine Iskander has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Josephine Iskander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Bhavin Patel
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi21
Dr. Clifford Weldon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi35
Dr. Mohsen Nasir
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi9