A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Kuhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Kuhl, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhl
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Kuhl, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhl graduated from Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, It. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kuhl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Blythedale Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Kuhl MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Josephine Kuhl practice?
- Dr. Josephine Kuhl has 1 office location.
Dr. Josephine Kuhl practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Psychiatrists.