A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Kuo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kuo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Kuo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Josephine Kuo practice?
- Dr. Josephine Kuo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Kuo practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.