A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Kuo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Kuo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adolescent Medicine General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, General Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josephine Y. Kuo practice?
Dr. Josephine Kuo practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.