A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Perez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Perez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Martinez Perez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josephine M. Perez practice?
- Dr. Josephine Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Josephine Perez practices Family Medicine near Kingsburg, CA.
See Kingsburg Primary Care Doctors.