A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Perez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Perez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josephine M. Perez practice?
Dr. Josephine Perez practices Family Medicine near Kingsburg, CA.
See Kingsburg Family Physicians.