Dr. Josephine Rim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josephine Rim?

September 21st, 2015

Dr Rim is kind and compassionate and a very skilled physician.

August 31st, 2015

I told her I'm on disability and she wanted nothing to do with me...showed me the door.

May 24th, 2012

DR. Rim is very caring.She gives you as much time as you need. She does not rush. She explained everything about my back pain and how we would handle it.I called and asked to talk to her and her asst. gave her mesage and she called me back within an hour. After I got epidural, she followed up with me, several times

December 6th, 2011

Limp away in pain and find another Doctor who cares

Refused to take my insurance although she advertised that she takes it. Asked for 250.00 in cash only to prescribe me the same medication that my surgion had me on for a long time and it wasn't working. What a waste of time and money.

June 14th, 2011

Excellent, caring professional.

After years of pain and attempts at relief thru various treatment modalities with other physicians, Dr. Rim has provided me with improved quality of life through pain management.

November 10th, 2010

As Good As It Gets...

I first started with Dr. Rim over a year ago when i was having problems and pain associated with a pinched nerve in my neck. She examined me and the films I brought with me and we talked about a program to reduce not only the pain I was having but to also alleviate the numbness and lack of strength I had in one of my arms/hands. Withing about 4 months on her regimen and my own exercise program I really felt great. Now i only have to go when i get off of my routine and cannot swim or when I am travelling in a car for extended periods. She is thorough, caring and compassionate and I found her to be very knowledgeable. She was also able to look at the other medications I was on to further determine our course of action. When you are in pain it sucks. Chronic pain sucks more. There is no magic pill to make you feel better so come ready with your own plan on how to work through the pain and get better and Dr. Rim will do the rest.

August 10th, 2017